Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Lauz
Senior Contributor

MAY: Community Wrap

May banner.jpg

Hello to those that wanted a reminder that we have a new community wrap up! @Former-Member @Bella1978

hashtag.pngTrending topics

handclapping.pngCelebrate a member
This month we celebrate @Former-Member - your responses to members have been very empowering and encouraging and you have multiple times connected people to useful resources such as here. This is really fantastic to see!

party.pngForum events to take part in next month

spotlight.pngSpotlight on: 

We have a new feature up and running this week called Service Spotlight. This highlights a member of staff here at SANE Australia and the program they run. It is a Q&A giving members the opportunity to ask any questions about the program featured and respond to a question that is put out to the community by the program lead.

This week we have @NatR discussing the Peer Ambassadors Program! Head over here and post a question or comment you might have! 

quote.pngQuote of the month

I think you are doing everything you can for your son and you need to spend some time on yourself. I know this is hard, I was there, but please take time out for yourself, and with your husband. - said by @znp here

If you are enjoying reading our monthly wraps - hit the like button and we will notify you when the next one is up!
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance