Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Margot
Senior Contributor

News about Margot

Hi everyone,

I’m posting today to let you know that I’ll be finishing up as a Community Manager on Friday 31st August.

It’s been so lovely to be part of the community and I’ve very much enjoyed getting to know you all.

I feel really privileged to have had the opportunity to spend time on the forums and I want to thank you all for inviting me to walk alongside you for part of your recovery journey.

My time here has taught me about the power of supportive connections in recovery. The positive culture on the forums is a measure of the compassion and hopefulness that you come together to create. Your contribution is so valued and I do hope that sometimes you’re able to pause for a moment and acknowledge your role in creating this space of connection and recovery.

Thank you for being so welcoming and supportive during my time on the forums. I’ll carry this experience with me on the next step in my journey.  

I truly wish you all the best moving forward. 

Margot 🌻

7 REPLIES 7

Re: News about Margot

Omg I’m shocked @Margot 

Thankyou fir all your help when I’ve been so bad. Wishing you all the very best for the future.  I’m lost for words I cannot write anymore. We lost @Pebbles and Nik and now you !!! 

Its really hard to lose people as we connect on here. 😥😥😥

WOW @Margot

i agree with you @BlueBay

@NikNikgoes and then @Pebbles and now you

wishing you all the best for the future @Margot Smiley HappyHeart

It's been tough to hear a few people say goodbye in a short space of time for sure @Shaz51@BlueBay. I appreciate you both dropping in to say hello 🌷

It's really ok not to write anything further too @BlueBay Goodbye's are always difficult. 

Please do take a break and do what you need to do to look after yourself 🌻 

It's been so lovely getting to know you both

@Margot i'm struggling at the moment with stuff and it's really difficult to cope with changes.  It's okay it shouldn't be about me.  this post is about you HeartHeart

@Margot, thank you for your time and contribution to the forum. Very best wishes on your next undertaking. Heart

Aww not you too 😞 @Margot
It has been nice knowing you and i do wish you the best though ❣

Thanks so much @Mazarita@outlander It's been great chatting with you both over the last few months. wish you all the best moving forward 🐼

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance