Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Former-Member
Not applicable

chat icon

Hi,  i've noticed that the online chat icon that is usually next to the helpline number at the top of the page has disappeared. not sure if its just me? if i go to the 'Get Help' home page it reappears there but is not there on any other page... im using chrome/windows desktop version. 

@Lauz @Sjay

8 REPLIES 8
greenpea
Senior Contributor

Re: chat icon

@Former-Member Yep lisajane it has gone for me also.

its not there on mine either
Lauz
Senior Contributor

Hi everyone! Thanks for highlighting - we see what you mean and we are looking into it. Will let you know when I know more 👍🏼 (as she flies into tech world...haha)

Lauz
Senior Contributor

The button is back @Former-Member @greenpea @outlander 🎉

@Lauz 🎉

@Lauz Thanks Lauz 🙂

New guy here...

Why is the chat offline?

It says it is open 10am to 10pm, and it is currently 5:49pm?

😕

Hi @kareem

Sorry that chat isn't available when you need it, it's great you're reaching out to check what's going on. 

Unfortunately because of the nature of our service and most webchat services, the service is sometimes not available when there is a high volume of users. 

Here are some services that may be able to support you tonight, including lifeline's webchat, which will open at 7pm tonight, as well as some phone support helplines if that is something that works for you. I'm wondering if there are some things you could do while you are waiting to access support too that would be helpful? I know it is hard when you really need to speak to someone.  

Sane Helpline 

1800 187 263

Samaritans

135 247

Lifeline

13 11 14 

webchat 

Take care tonight 🙂

Tortoiseshell 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance