Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

greenpea
Senior Contributor

new notifications list

Good morning @Former-Member  just a quick note to let you know that the 'New notifications list' appears not to be working. Thanks greenpea 🙂

41 REPLIES 41

Re: new notifications list

Hello @greenpea 

Thank you for getting in touch, what appears to be the problem?

Take care, MummaMia

@MummaMia  Hi MummaMia thank you for getting back to me so quick when I click on the heading for new notifcations a message comes up down the bottom saying that there are no new notifcations. So I cannot access old notifications or any new ones either. The short cut link isn't available.

Hello @greenpea 

Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of this fault.  I will flag this for Admin to follow up with.

Take care,

MummaMia

I have the same issues this morning too @greenpea, and am not getting email notifications either. Hopefully it will be fixed soon 🙂

Same here @MummaMia @CheerBear @greenpea ...... no old or new notifications ..... list is completely empty.

I hope it is fixed soon.

Samr here @MummaMia @CheerBear @greenpea @Faith-and-Hope Notifications list is empty and no emails for ne posts.

Hi all, this has been noted by @MummaMia  and will be passed on to the Admin team as i am unable to fix. There may be someone today who is able to sort it out otherwise it will be on Monday. I am really sorry this has occurred. 

Cheers @traveller 

Former-Member
Not applicable

😕

Feel very lost without notifications or emails. Lost without a map or compass. It was out at 3am when I was on, and still out.

same here @Zoe7 , @traveller , @Former-Member , @greenpea , @Faith-and-Hope 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance