Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Arizona
Senior Contributor

Lockdown in Melbourne

I'm just venting my frustration about the lockdown in Melbourne.

I thought the lockdown in Melbourne was supposed to end on September 23 but a friend told me tonight that it is now continuing to late October.

I was supposed to be picking up my bike on September 23. I'm in regional Victoria where there is no lockdown. I need to find out if I can go to Melbourne. 

This is so annoying. I think I will email my therapist in Melbourne. She will know.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Lockdown in Melbourne

Hi Arizona, Nobody likes these lockdowns 😫. But my understanding is if you live in Regional Victoria, you can certainly come to Melbourne, so I hope you will be able to collect your bike. Good Luck

I'm waiting to hear back from the bike store and my therapist so I can find out what's going on. 

I just spoke with the manager of the bike store. We're going to wait and talk in a few days. He's going to talk about it with his superiors in a meeting tomorrow. And apparently the government will be making more announcements tomorrow as well. 

This manager has been so helpful and good to me. I'm really grateful. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance