Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

All the best with it @eth.  I hope it turns out the way you want it to.

@outlander Morning & nic to meet you too 😊

@outlander 💜 💜 💜

@Sans911  💞💞

@Snowie  💕💕

How are you doing tonight lil Sis @outlander? 💗 💗

Mm im fine i guess @Sans911  was at drs for abit today for high bp but just keeping a closer eye on it is the plan for now before making adjustments again.  Kinda just  tired in general. Antibiotics are doing a good job though, im not having to take painkillers  every 4 hrs now.

How are you going? 

I'm glad you got to the doctor and your pain is settling down. That must be a relief for you.

I'm quite tired myself. I really haven't done anything today. Just rested at home. I'm feeling a bit low over this last week.

Yeah it wasnt really a scheduled appt, i rang  reception and the numbers were close to when she  said to either ring her clinic or get to another dr asap. Its dropped for now thankfully. 

It is a relief, im not counting  down the minutes  or being a walking pharmacy now, makes things easier to manage. 

Seems the low  feelings are swirling about the forums hey. Anything in particular making you  feel low or is it the things  we spoke about last night whats bothering you the most? Maybe it's  a bit  of the colder weather slowing you down abit too? @Sans911 

It's a bit of the things I told you last night, but it's also some people here suffering so much with no end or relief. And it's lots of other things too. Poor sleep patterns aren't helping either.

I didn't think you had a scheduled appointment today, but it's great that you got in. It's had a big impact on your mood from the pain & discomfort.

@outlander
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance