Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

Very relieved for you that Jasper seems better today @Sans911 Our little babies are such a worry at times but give us so much love Heart

How are you doing Hon?

I'm doing ok thanks @Zoe7. I've just got home from my volunteer games night. We had a large group tonight and the restaurant we go to was very busy. I get involved in playing the games too so I enjoyed myself.

It made a change from a bit of a 'I didn't see the hole until I fell in it' mid week crash. Thankfully much of it has passed. I look forward to the days when difficult situations aren't so intensely painful.

It is so hard to pick ourselves up sometimes so you have done a wonderful job to do that for yourself this week @Sans911 - that is massive progress Hon and you should be very proud of yourself Smiley Very Happy

It sounds like tonight was just what you needed - a bit of fun and a success of a night - so well done there too Smiley Very Happy

Do you have any plans over the weekend - or just a bit of rest and recuperation?

Quite weekend for me @Zoe7. Volunteering at the op shop tomorrow afternoon. And Sunday I plan to make a start on my next university unit. We have a new course coordinator who seems very different to her predecessor. Much more organised and helpful with a very well structured & planned out unit. That's going to be a big help for me.

That's if I don't sleep much of the day away as I've been doing lately.

That already sounds a much more positive start for your new unit @Sans911 Having that support is essential - particularly when you have struggled in the past. Very much hoping for you that this unit will be easier - I know the last one was difficult for you in many ways but you did get through it and passed and that is all you needed to do 🎉

I have a lot to get done this weekend so hoping I can get some sleep tonight. I would ideally like to get most of it done tomorrow so any last minute planning can happen on Sunday - we'll see how that goes lol

Going to head off and wind down a bit before I try for sleep. It has been lovely catching up with you tonight Hon. Have a great weekend 💐💜

Morning @Sans911 @CheerBear @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @Snowie @Teej @eth @Appleblossom and everyone
Just a quick pop in this morning 👋
Hope there's some good in your day 💜💙

Hi @outlander  hope your day has good bits in it too xx

Evening @Sans911 and everyone 💜

Evening lil Sis @outlander. I've been missing you this week. We haven't talked much in quite a few days.

I've been missing you too sis. Thankfully the holidays are almost over and I'll be around a bit more again.
How are you? How's your day been?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance