Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away: No responses please

I'm a bad person 

my behaviour 

I don't deserve to be here 

I hate myself so much 

Animated gif in Gif collection by ... | Art, Japanese animated movies,  Black and white drawing

Hi @BlueBay ,

Fully appreciate that this is a venting thread but just dropping you a reply to let you know we care and you absolutely deserve to be here - are you able to reach out to SCBS or Lifeline if you are wanting to have a chat to someone this afternoon/evening?

Hoping you are well,

Otter

Hey @Otter 

Sick of being the one that causes problems because of my BPD behaviour. 
I'm not worthy really 

it's just hard tidsy 

im to blame 

stupid me

Oh the nights getting worse

the tension around is terrible 

wish I was gone 

not here anymore 

Hey @BlueBay,

Have you ever woken up and felt so numb, but heavy like you are carrying and elephant or two with you. That is how I have felt all day, it's a day where I could have left the earth but I just couldn't move to do anything to have that happen. I feel so disconnected from those I live with, I have looked at them amd feel nothing not love, not compassion, no feelings whatsoever. I have slept most of the day and was hoping to feel a little better, feel a little less disconnected from my family. If anything I feel worse and just want to be left alone. 

I am safe amd I have hubby buzzing around for the rest of the night

@Clawde  been worried about you. Good to see you.xxx

My psych is leaving. After 7 weeks of not having an appointment I finally have a session with her and she breaks the news to me. She says she will pass me onto another psych at the clinic. 

I feel like I have to start all over again. I am devastated. It feels like breaking point. 

Why do I bother, why not just give up now.

Hi @Snowie,

I am sorry to hear about your psych leaving. It is a terrible feeling when your support leaves, especially with such short notice. I can imagine it would feel like you're starting over, hopefully your psych does a great job at handing over the information and you connect with them. 

We are here to support you through the transition, but it is still a horrible feeling.

Thinking of you,

tropicalsun

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance