Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Hi all @Zoe7 @BlueBay @Shaz51 @TAB @Lauz @Former-Member @outlander I have been away sick, my Dentist appointments didn't go well andhave had bad reaction, i had my last one this morning and trying to come out of it i think, i can't stay on tonight, but just wanted to let you all know why I haven't been on. Hopefully i will be better tomorrow and can catch you all on feast night.

Take careHeart

It is so good that you checked in with us @saturnzoon Hope to see you around tomorrow Smiley Very Happy

Aww @saturnzoon thats no good hope things get better . I still didn’t manage to get to dentist hmm

Hi @saturnzoon thanks for letting us know. Take care. Chst soon ❤️

Not having a good morning. Woke up crying. Lots of snger. Lots of fear. I want to scream smash things feeling very destructive. 

Whsts wrong with me - I don’t even know anymore. It’s draining. I’m tired. Snd this is what happens when I don’t sleep well and exhausted. I want out of all of this. I’m over it. Meds therspy doctors talking therspy work - everything. I’m overwhelmed. 

Sitting here crying. Ready fir work. But don’t wxnt yo go. Crying hurts everything 

just want to curl up sbd die 

Im sorry @BlueBay how do you do it? You must be very strong. That’s what a very strong person would do

No @TAB im nit strong. I’m very weak. It’s a case of I have no choice but to go to work because we are struggling so much financially. Tiday we hsve -$ in our account. I just want to die. 

Oh shi ite @BlueBay

Hi @BlueBay,

It seems like a tough time at the moment and it sounds like going to work may actually be a good distraction for you. If you need some help right now to get there please contact one of the below numbers

Lifeline: 13 11 14 or Crisis Chat

Suicide call back service: 1300 659 467 or online counselling

Samaritans: 135 247

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance