Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

So pleased for you @eth one less thing to worry about πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Great news @eth. Well done. I'm super pleased for you. πŸ’œ ❀️
Former-Member
Not applicable

Fantastic news @eth  πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽŠ

πŸŽ‰ @eth  ..,.

@eth I am really happy for you, so glad you can continue doing the things that really help you. Xx

Happy for you @eth. Well done πŸ™‚

Good morning to all here today.  Thankyou very much @CheerBear @Angels333 @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Sans911 @Zoe7 @Snowie @Teej @Shaz51 @Adge  and anyone I've inadvertently missed.

Today feels like the first day of a new era.  Anxiety very much diminished compared to the last several weeks.

Thanks to everyone who has followed and/or supported me in recent times.  It makes such a difference.

Sending out love and gratitude xx

It is great that you are feeling the weight of the last weeks lifted @eth It is a nice feeling to have. Smiley Very Happy Hope you have a great weekend Heart

@Zoe7 @Angels333 @CheerBear @eth  @Teej @Former-Member  @greenpea  @Flying_Hams 

Hope your weekends are what you need to recuperate ...

Was listening to this talk by Jonathon Haidt, a moral psychologist

http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/a/9/6/a96d85c974ce14c4/TKP_Jonathan_Haidt.mp3?c_id=45864779&cs_id=45864779&expiration=1562991586&hwt=6a1e435bd2a8a4790bf62ae4d3b8abdc 

I had a singing thing across town, but it was too much ... could not get myself to go ...I will see the organiser soon in another context and hope to get all the notes ...

Taking it easy for my weekend.Smiley Happy

πŸ’• @Appleblossom ....

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance