Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Hi @Appleblossom So lovely to see you Heart It is a shame about the singing thing across town but sometimes we need to make the decision to not do something and that is as important as actually getting there. Look after you first Apple Heart

Hi @Appleblossom , definitely a quiet weekend here, I've barely left the couch.    Yesterday I had some sort of 12hr stomach bug so taking it easy today.   I have so much gardening to do but am way too unmotivated to start.   Son 1 helped clean up th front yard last week which was great now it's the backyard that needs a clean.    I might start tomorrow. 

@Angels333 

Its getting it all in fair time and balance

Being flexible ...and well rested for the big jobs ...

Smiley HappyHeart

I still have a bit of rubbish on front driveway ... its not hurting anyone ... it was a part of my son's gardening effort a month ago ... he can see it ...its obvious ... he had more important things ... truly ... he became a dad .  ... he will get around to it ... I hope ...

Take Care

Smiley Happy

Jonathan Haidt's book looks good I think @Appleblossom

I need to get around to reading it soonish.

hope your arvos are good

@Zoe7 @Angels333 @CheerBear @eth @Teej @Former-Member @greenpea

Hi @Flying_Hams Great to hear from you xx

@Appleblossom your son became a Dad!  That's awesome news congratulations xxxx

Thanks @Angels333  Its a special time. Gotta cut him some slack.  

Smiley Happy

@Flying_Hams  Only Read it if you want to and you have time. It might be in a library as its popular. 

Smiley Happy

I dont buy books much unless they are essential texts or I am supporting a budding local author.

Good morning to @Appleblossom @Mazarita @Angels333 @Flying_Hams @Zoe7 @eth @Adge @Shaz51 @Exoplanet  @CheerBear and all I have missed and all who pass :). Have been up all night with sick daughter and just not sleeping well dont know why just one of those things I suppose .....  a sign I am getting to be an old pea maybe.,.... anways just wanted to wish everyone a lovely Sunday may it bring 'pea'ce and happiness to all. Love peaxxx

Good morning @greenpea @Appleblossom @Flying_Hams @Zoe7 @Adge @Shaz51 @BryanaCamp @eth and to anyone else passing by

@greenpea I hope your daughter recovers soon so little pea can relax,  it's so sad when kids are sick.

I've got church this morning then I have to get into the garden and at least start the clean up.

@Angels333  Thanks Angels333 hope you have a lovely day :)xxxx

Goodmorning @greenpea @Angels333 @Appleblossom @Flying_Hams @eth 

A slow start to the morning but that is okay.

Hope your daughter is okay today @greenpea 

Planning on not moving much from the couch today - it is cold and wet again so definitely an inside day. Hope there is a little light in each of your days Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance