Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

💜 @eth 

That all sounds amazing @eth and I could not be happier for you. It really does seem like you are happy and moving forward with so much. This friendship you have developed sounds wonderful for you also (and her) so very pleased you have found each other 😁 Hugs and hugs and hugs Hon Heart

Heart  @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @TAB   xoxo

Good on you @eth
I'm glad to hear this. You are caring and compassionate human. A lot can be learned from you 🙂

Yes I have been making progress irl too. I have managed to make myself go to the gym 3 times a week for 2 weeks in a row now. I feel more settled and controlled. Relaxed too.

I have spent less time wasting in pc games. More time on new hobbies. I made a model.

Hoping to make more.

Reading atm 🙂

Good onya eth

Thanks @MDT  and good on you for your gym efforts.  Enjoy your reading.

So so happy for you @eth 🎊🌷✔️🤗💞

@eth  it is good that you are feeling well. Am struggling here but am also improving step by step. Love peaxx

Tritt fur Tritt @greenpea  lol 

Hi @eth I'm so happy for you. Sounds like a lot of things are falling into place and that you are making really good connections. Go you!

Former-Member
Not applicable

@eth 

Heart

Glad to hear you are doing well and have a therapeutic friendship.  I currently have a female friendship blossoming and it is a special experience.

Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance