Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

@saturnzoon Best of luck with new house and NDIS application. Take care.

Unwell parents is hard to manage and distressing.

@Zoe7 

@Meowmy 

Heart

@eth I hope your weekend at the farm is wonderful.

Back to nature.

Heart

@Angels333 love your painting.

Heart

@CheerBear Good to see you.

Smiley Happy Cheers All

You fading away there Taby Cat @TAB 

Nighty night @Zoe7  hope you wake tomorrow feeling refreshed xx

Cheers to you too @Appleblossom  xx

@TAB Nice to hear. Great your work is working out. I am doing ok. Hope my mind doesn’t get stuck into negative mode again. So envy your exercises and lost weight, haha. Need to pick up and do some exercises and be more positive. Thanks for care and support. So good we are lol here in the evenings. Have a great night. Take care.

I still question stuff in my mind re work etc @Meowmy yes I shouldnt rely on work to correct weight issues that’s silly

@Zoe7 @Meowmy @eth @Appleblossom It's really hard when we are struggling when depression and anxiety comes up, I hope you all are able to get some sleep and find some thing to distract your minds.Have a good night allHave a good night all

My post got deleted. Apparently I don’t have mass or live on the moon re gravity cant care. @oceangirl ok meant my reply

@TABI did see your post. 

@TAB it would be great if we can just keep our minds always on the right track and not be stuck in negative mode. Hope that for us.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance