Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

59ED3140-5C42-445D-8B44-8ACCAA413A19.gif03E5C846-37A1-47C0-9F0D-8BAE2B8B9F01.gif

congrats @eth . Well deserved. I’m so glad it’s two years. 💜🤗

How did it go for you today @Teej ?

Ayyyy!!! Nice one @eth
How good is that!
Go you good thing 🙂

@eth  that really is brilliant news eth!:) A huge worry off your mind for the next two years ! :Dxxxx

Ok @Zoe7 . I had my friend with me (thank goodness for school holidays so she could come). I signed all the docs for court today. It’s a bit scary but everyone who knows me knows I need to give this to a lawyer as I just won’t cope with it otherwise. I came home exhausted. Was just doing a jigsaw. Thanks for asking. 💜🤗

So glad you had a friend with you @Teej and glad that the day is over for you. Doing a jigsaw sounds like a wonderful way to wind down after a difficult day. Just think back a couple of months though Hon and realise how far you have come - you wouldn't have been able to handle this with such grace back then and now you have ...that is huge progress Smiley Very Happy

Thankyou all so much @Zoe7 @Teej @greenpea @Flying_Hams  xx

@Teej  great to hear you got through your meeting today and that you had support to do it.  Really hoping you have the best outcome you could hope for xx

Thanks @Zoe7  💜 

think its time for the lady of the hour to celebrate more. @eth 🥳

You did it all @eth and that is some achievement. Onwards and upwars from herein hopefully for you now Heart

I think we can celebrate both of you @Teej @eth There is safety in numbers after all Smiley Very Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance