Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

All the best for tomorrow @MDT 

A few deep breaths - yes - and the most important thing you have to do is remember to breathe and everything else follows

We all have first days - btw - gathering info from the date of your post you have your first day - I just thought of that - I need to read another page or two of posts

Dec

Hey Tabby CatCat Happy

Dec

@TAB 

Hi @ dec hope you are okay hi @MDT  hope today was okay

Enjoy the dinner @MDT 

Hey forumites
@outlander @oceangirl @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Teej @Appleblossom @eudemonism @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Everan @Former-Member @Angels333 @Doglover @Sophia1 @saturnzoon @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Former-Member @Molliex @Smc
@Ant7 @Adge @Former-Member @Owlunar

So all done first week. Today was good because the person instructed me well and I had a go at things. I now feel a bit more confident that I can do things myself which is a big step for me today.

Lunch was okay. Some of them from yesterday were not present. Some others hadn't met before. I now know what days what people are in. So that will be good. No more new stuff.

Just about waiting for my employee number and stuff like that to do my job well.

Dinner was nice. Mums bday tomorrow and I will drive her to the airport as she is flying up to see my dad.

All of you forumites are helping me. I love this community and all of your support. Hopefully I can do a birthday thread in a week. I would like to express my thanks to you all 🙂

We're just supporting you @MDT  - we all care about our forum family members

And a new job is a big adjustment and you are making it - well done

Dec

Good Boy @MDT  Cat Happy you have done really really well ..

Proud of you @MDT! Sounds like a pretty good first week. Glad you had a nice dinner too 🌻🤗

Happy for you @MDT you're doing it man!

@MDT Well done. You have shown responsibility ,insight and care to the new job. I am sure everyone there will appreciate that. Have a good weekend . Enjoy.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance