Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

True that @TAB @outlander
Maybe the reality is different is different from what I perceive.
I was a bit worried I came across a certain way. Etc...
It is what it is.
At least today I can leave the building as I have a temp access card.
I'm outside now in air - not fresh as it's city lol.
Morning tea break helped. Refocused.

Better to be here getting paid than nothing.

@Flying_Hams tabby is right. Work hard. Smile. Get paid. Workforce is cruel. But you have friends. Take care.

Lol too true @Meowmy

Take it easy @Flying_Hams

I managed by the end of the day to save myself from feeling worse. My sister is on my nerves as she hasn't done anything she said she would. But I'm not interested in a battle. Just avoiding that at any cost.
Going outside today helped a lot. Finally got the leave the building during the day.

Anyway. I am shifting a lot and going through adapting to this new lifestyle. In due course I think I'll be fine.

Sorry to constantly spam my feed.

@Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Teej @Appleblossom @eudemonism @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Everan @Former-Member @Angels333 @Doglover @Sophia1 @saturnzoon @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Former-Member @Molliex @Smc
@Ant7 @Adge @Former-Member @Owlunar

@Flying_Hams Hey take it easy, Hams, it’s huge to adapt to workforce. It’s a while. Baby steps are safe. May be try to calm down when got home. Not too much other activities. Real life consumes a lot. I am trying to recover from a mood dive as well. It’s hard to keep our inner mongrol tamed. I didn’t go for any works. So hard to reset. Hope to get through. Take care. You have friends.

I feel pretty lonesome tonight. Idk why @Meowmy

Hi @Flying_Hams  I hope you are feeling a little better by now.  I've had a really big day myself so haven't a lot to say.  Nice to see all the support you have here.  Hope tomorrow is a better day for you.  Take care.

Hey @eth
Yeah thanks 🙂
I am pretty tired. Just need dinner and TV and sleep I think

@Flying_Hams Hey Hams, the workforce is a lonely journey. And it consumes so much of our time and energy. But there is also satisfaction. Pay days etc. Hope you get good rest tonight. Tomorrow will be a bit better. Take care.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance