Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

I'm okish..I updated my thread, ran out of time to tag you as my boy needed me sorry @Zoe7 . I'm still running between. Just want to spend the day in bed tbh. 

Hope you're ok and your Mum and Dad? 

I'll take a look at the other thread @Anastasia 

Haven't spoken to Mum or Dad for a few days but will call them later. I am not going to visit for a few more days - want to get my place done first and no doubt if they needed anything they would let me know.

Hi beautiful girl @Zoe7 💞🦋🐕🐈🐾💜

Hey @Anastasia Not doing so well myself at the moment. Posted on Far and Away if you want to read there - don't want to repeat myself here Smiley Very Happy

Hi @Zoe7  I'm sorry to hear that. You're always so generous with the time you give responding to other people's posts. I wish you better times ASAP (and know that obviously you're not alone even if it might feel that way around others who seem fine -  I'm also not doing that well atm). 

Hey @Sans911 @TAB @Snowie  just wondering how you are? 

Hi @Sam3 I normally hangout over the other side
Prob quietest day ever today

Good morning @TAB @Zoe7 @Sam3 @Faith-and-Hope and whoever else is around.

Hoping your day goes well for you all.

@Zoe7 hoping you got some sleep last night and your toothache is a little better.

Lots of love and hugs 💜💜💜

Good Morning @Snowie  thanks for the tag Cat Happy

Thanks @Snowie - same to you. Enjoy your Sunday (and the public holiday if you work?)

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance