Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

3Spuds
Casual Contributor

Anyone else hate going to the dentist as much as me?

This is more of a light humor post but if you've had a serious issue and wish to vent feel free.

I'm a wooss when it comes to the dentist.  They tell you this won't hurt a bit and you get a sharp pain.  Would be nice if numbing gas was given even for basic check ups lol!  Man I was freaking at the thought of getting my tooth pulled.  When my dentist explained that my tooths holders were extremely deep and entwined with the other tooths holders I thought please don't tell me they want to extract.  Fortunately for all my stressing my dentist saw how worked up I was and made a built up patch over the saw spot so my tooth didn't touch.  I was getting my blood tests done at the medical clinic, and admitted to the nurse I look forward to blood tests more than going to the dentist lol.  And that's saying something because for a while I was worked up over blood tests due to a bad experience but the nurses at the medical clininc know what they're doing so I've relaxed my thinking over blood tests.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance