Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Our stories

Purplerain
Senior Contributor

Break up

Hi,

I'm new to this. I've just been through a complex, toxic break up. Suffering depression once again. I know I can get through it, I've done it before. Anyone relate?😊

18 REPLIES 18

Re: Break up

Yup @Purplerain 

Its good you are determined to get through it.

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks so much.

Hi @Purplerain 

Welcome to the SANE forums!

It's great to have you here and thanks for telling the community a bit about yourself.   I'm sure the forum members will be able to offer you support, information and connection   I'm the moderator this evening.   Feel free to ask the SANE forum team or the members if you need help with how to use the forum. You might like to check out the Guidelines as they can be a pretty useful in understanding how it all works  https://saneforums.org/t5/help/faqpage#community-guidelines.  Take care.

Thank you @Rainforest, much appreciated.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello @Purplerain , just wanted to pop in and say hi. 

Hapoy to chat anytime

Thanks so much @Former-Member 

tomjerry
Casual Contributor

@Purplerain yes, add me into the list. It's been over two years but still moving on

Yes, thanks for your comment @tomjerry. I have faith that it will get easier with time, just wish the healing would speed up! I'm sure you can relate😊

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Purplerain , just wanted to check in and see how you are going. πŸ’œ

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance