Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

greenpea
Senior Contributor

Re: Dark Skies

@Wanderer 🙂 Yes I would drop my small children at school race home and play the game. Here was this grown woman addicted to Diablo .... I played all the characters and killed Diablo lol. Beautifully drawn and the music was so atmospheric. Far better than Warcraft IMHO :). ps: glad I made you laugh.

Hey @Wanderer Good to see you chatting on the forum.

Wow! You are a prolific writer!

It must be very hard to give up the farm as an income and way of life.

I hope there are improvements once things are sorted out and your living situation matches your physical needs more.

I have had chronic back and neck pain.  Its tough. 

Re fitting into the forum, take your time, use your instincts.  

Many people are happy for newbies to join in on different threads. Its also great to start topics.  

Shaz51
Community Guide

@Wanderer, @greenpea , I did private childcare for 25 years played lots of games

and then when I married , I have 4 step children which i loved and won a few games ha ha

@Shaz51 Smiley Wink so I am not so weird after all.

no way @greenpea Smiley Very HappyHeart

Hello @Former-Member

X

X

Owlunar
Senior Contributor

Hi @Wanderer

I have chronic pain too - and that can only be controlled by medication.

I understand the difficulties - and in many ways chronic pain sufferers are treated like people with mental suffering - people can't see it and misunderstand so much and cause us more anguish - so hurtful and unncessary

I don't know what kind of pain you have or for how long - I haven't read the back story but it is hard - waking up every day with whatever degree of pain - it's the pits

People here are supportive for me as chronic pain is one of the reasons I am here though I have emotional issues as well

Sending my best thoughts

Dec

X

X

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Wanderer Another welcome to the forum from me, and a sorry that I have not been in a position to repond earlier too - we do what we can when we can, that's how it has to be. 

I have read along with most of your story and truly feel for you in all that you have had to, and still have to, deal with. It does sound like you are making wise decisions, I'd expect thta selling the farm is a better outcome both financially and emotionally for you than seeing it fall into disrepair. 

The betrayals by those whom you trusted to have your best interests at heart really resonate with me, along with all that you've endured, these things impact so much more widely and deeply, perhaps because they are unexpected. 

After years of the betrayals in my own situations, I still cannot understand the reasons behind all that happened, and continues to happen even though I am not around. I don't know how people can do such things to others, let alone those who they are supposed to care about, and who care about them. It does my head in. 

I truly hope your medical tests reveal a result that means better options for your future, and that you find a way through the maze of pain and tribulation. Heart

X

X

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance