Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Fragile

I'm glad you caught the compliment @Appleblossom. I'm slogging it out. It will pass. Thanks for asking. I hope today has some nice things in store for you. 💜

Slogging it out reminds me of playing rounders at school. @Maggie 

Memories.

Smiley HappySmiley IndifferentSmiley EmbarassedSmiley Sad

It can be a hard time of year for a lot of people.  I am lucky in I have found a way to make it a musical time.

Take Care

Easter music @Appleblossom  I remember some beautiful sounds. Enjoy.

It is Easter SundayIt is Easter Sundaygoto thearts.jpg

No wonder I have felt schitzsy.  Both have had real meaning for me.  I have spent a lot of time reconciling opposite influences and forces in my life.  Still here .. havin a go.

Meowmy
Senior Contributor

@Appleblossom  Beautiful Easter Sunday post. I started writing a journal today. I find it quite soothing. It is also practical that I can do it at home while dementia mum in the other room. It is relaxing and restful. Great you have your music.

Thank you @Meowmy 

Just listened to an offering by @TAB TAB about John Henry and then my computer switched to Paul Kelly verson of Australian Crawl song Recless ... Jeez algorithms ... are almost getting me ... 

I like the Judith Small Manly Ferry Song even better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe1czZvsl3U

Meowmy
Senior Contributor

@Appleblossom Beautiful song. Remind me the good old days 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Well hope u not too fragile have weird new neighbors who just rang cops about re why is anyone there
And all unfamiliar voices over other side fence like not owners so I don’t know

@Appleblossom thinking of you Heart

Thank you @outlander @Meowmy @TAB @Ali11 

Tonight on the train home I had a very sensitive discussion about church, music, groups and singing with a lady from one of my choirs.  It was good.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance