Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

ManicMum
Casual Contributor

I just joined - hi everyone.

I have had Bipolar 1 for 11 years and am looking for support that is easy to access and Non-judgmental. I have been too unwell to work so I am socially isolated and don't have any money to do much for myself.

3 facts about me

1. I love strong black coffee

2. I  have 3 small dogs

3. I have an 11 year old son 

I look forward to learning more from you all on what helps you manage your MI particularly if you have kids at home. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: I just joined - hi everyone.

@ManicMum  Hi ManicMum and welcome to the forums :). I was originally diagnosed with Bipolar1 now Schizoaffective Disorder. I have 3 kidults (2 of whom as still living at home). I also love strong black coffee lolz. Here are some threads that you might like to visit Friday Feast which is on every Friday around 7.00ish to about 8.30.  Another is The Good morning Thread which actually goes on all day :). Another since you like coffee is the 'Hot Chocolate Anyone?' thread which is a really nice way to chat and share a virtual coffee and cake with fellow formites.

Looking forward to seeing you around the forums greenpea 

Is it 7am or 7pm and are the forums on this site?

@ManicMum  Hi ManicMum Friday Night Feast is 7pm and it is fluid as people come whenever they can just to say hi and discuss what they are having for dinner, how their day has been etc. It is all very easy going.

And yes the forums are on this site.  You will notice the subject bar above where you post. you put in Friday Night Feast and it will come up. I will tag you this morning on good morning to give you an idea. Also if you want to talk with someone directly put a  @ infront of their name like I did for you and they will receive notification that you have sent a post to them.

Don't worry you will get the hang of it quickly 🙂 greenpea

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance