Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

rzs7yk
Contributor

Illness can effect everything in your life.

Try not to let the web get others.  Even though mental illness or any illness for that matter can affect all aspects of life, there still are options that can help you.  You just need to find the spaces between the webs.Try not to let the web get others. Even though mental illness or any illness for that matter can affect all aspects of life, there still are options that can help you. You just need to find the spaces between the webs.

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Illness can effect everything in your life.

Hi @rzs7yk,

Your cartoons are so great - I wonder if it might be a bit better for you to start a thread in Looking after ourselves that can be devoted to sharing the art that you do with titles in your post rather than a new thread for each? Would be easier for members to come by and share their own things or just appreciate yours in the one space!

You could even join into one of these threads to get it going again! Expressing yourself in art therapy or art as a form of therapy

heh- thanks for that.  I'll add to the art as a form of therapy.  Cheerz.  Mark

Left of Center.jpg

PUZZLE.jpg

Do you think people really want to know if you have a mental illness at work?Do you think people really want to know if you have a mental illness at work?

what do I do now.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance