Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Introducing myself

Thank you @outlander . Your advice really helped and I had a good talk to the nurse then when Psych came I was all talked out.

i’m just shattered that this has happened to me again and I’ve sunk so low as well as losing someone who seemed to have a perfect life was all too much last night.

Your kindness was much appreciated and now I hope you have a better next get and even better tomorrow.

Take care. You’re a kind hearted soul.

Eve

@Eve7 💙💚

Good Morning

Please have a lovely day everyone. I’ve just had my 5th ECT and am still groggy but I want to say the sun is shining.

@outlander @Peri @Appleblossom

hope the rest of your days a good one @Eve7 Heart

Hope your day is better @outlander 

My son is allowed to visit as I need clothes but he wouldn’t go through my wardrobe so I’ve been online shopping and he just has to bring the parcel.!My first visitor since I’ve been here 🤞hope all goes well.

Are you able to rest today?

well at least you know hes respecting your privacy @Eve7
hes a good boy for getting your things though and bringing it to you.
when I was admitted to hospital it took 2 days to get any clothes brought in to me. the nurses that were there the next day (I was admitted during the day but transferred at night to another hospital) actually gave me a gown and washed the clothes that I come in so at least they were clean. (so it would've been 3 days without clean clothes if they hadn't got washed cause someone brought me some things in on the 3rd afternoon I was there.

ive done the horses and done some cleaning. not really doing much else today except the kids till midnight.

He is good but he looked really sad today.?I think I’ve brought back his worst fears.

My son used to work with horses at the stables during a hard time in his life after his father died. Horses can be very healing but they’re a lot of work.

💙💙 

@outlander 

maybe he was just having a bad day? @Eve7 maybe you could msg him or ring him tomorrow and say you noticed he looked a little sad and wondered if he was ok?
oh yes horses are a heap of work, lots of dedication that's for sure

@outlander thank you. I shouldn’t presume the worst or think it’s just my fault my kids are sad.

Have a good night

❤️

its ok @Eve7 its only natural.
I hope your nights ok too Heart

@Snowie @jem80 @Shaz51 @NatureLover
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance