Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

😍😍😍😍 @CheerBear  for being sooo very caring and understanding. Really do appreciate you. Hope the Not morning people manage today. πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’•

Sending much love to you both @CheerBear @Maggie

CB- so sorry you had such a rough night too. flashback kind of stuff is so hard. I know you've got lots of things happening for you but I do hope you find some peace in your day and maybe find some time just for you πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@Maggie im sorry your feeling yuk too, you are right reality can be unbearable at time. your bracelets will be lovely. is there a different between cotton yarn and cross stitch cotton?

@CheerBear there will always be those feelings of shouldn'ts. anniversaries are hard, sometimes we can cope better then expected other times it wipes us right out. try to just manage those thoughts/emotions without judging yourself. I know much easier said then done. jut giving a gentle reminder

Thanks for the understanding and the reminder @outlander. Definitely easier said than done (with the judgement) I think 😏 Quiet, calm day so far is nice though.

Happy for you to read about your loan. I hope your day is OK enough so far.

❀ for everyone else too.

235FE74C-6B36-4156-B45D-ADD5F766A541.jpeg

Big pile of licorice allsorts cushions still here if anyone feels in need of them ..... I am happy to move over and make some room ......

Hugs for all who need them today .... πŸ’œπŸ’•

@CheerBear @Maggie @outlander and anyone else around.

@CheerBear πŸ˜πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

that looks like just the right place to be. I do love a comfy place to be πŸ˜ŠπŸ’™ @Faith-and-Hope

Lovely image @Maggie Smiley Very HappyHeart

@CheerBear @Maggie @Faith-and-Hope and all passing through β€β˜•β˜•β˜•

@CheerBear @outlander  And all reading.5BD2F85A-6704-4076-A02A-BC73B81BBDA9.jpeg

Morning @Maggie, @outlander and all, as I give up on more sleep and head to the kettle :face_with_rolling_eyes:❀
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance