Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

@outlander 💕💜

6.jpg @Maggie 

Thankyou @outlander  and congratulations on your new role. Just reading along in the background ATM. 💕💕💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hiya @Maggie ... how lovely to see you there hovering in the background.  I've missed seeing you around here lately, but pleased to see that you and Blue have reconnected.

Any news yet about new accommodation, or are you still in the same place and waiting?  How is little Maggie-May?  I thought of you when I was out in the garden here today.  Its been a lovely day of around 23C, and just beautiful.  Had rain last week too, and of course the weeds are going berserk.  I could have used some assistance from daZi.

Hope you are fully recovered from your recent minor operation/s. Sending warm wishes and kind thoughts your way. 

Sherry 🌞💕🤗🌺 

good to see you @Maggie Heart

@Former-Member  It's lovely reconnecting with Blue, but it's chilly over there, VERY chilly. No welcome mat.

Yes, just a minor op, more annoying than anything.

No accommodation news unfortunately.

daZi would have loved it out in the garden with you today, she misses that. But is busy painting stones ATM.

May is very well, and absolutely adorable. Just when I think she can't be any cuter, she is. 

I hope you are okish. Not sure of your news, catching up here and there.

Raining here, but warmish, 16 I think. -2 last week.

and thanks for the congrats Heart

@Maggie 💚💚💚

@outlander  💜💕💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance