Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: The pain within

@eudemonism sorry to hear you often don't feel well. I think it is a human things. Most people feel bad or overwhelmed often enough. It depends how you deal with those feelings. For me, I haven't deal with them well. Now I try to stay positive, think about all the good things in my life. I am physically healthy. Have a good job, can pay the bills, keep mum company, have a few friends, get out here and there. Don't lack any material things, TV, furniture, clothes,foods.

There are a lot of people much worse off in the world. I often cry over what I have lost, opportunity to marry and have own family, now lonely for thirty years. But I realise it is all in the setting we are born with. I couldn't swab my father. But it could be much worse. All I can do now is to think positive, act positive.

Yea @Meowmy hearing you... i myself think along the same lines sometimes. But all i can really do is accept it. Forgive myself and those involved and move forward. I have everything i need. Although it's not top quality stuff or the best of the best. And moving forward should only bring more acceptance and focus around upgrading and improving the satisfaction, completion and contentment I'm getting from my moment to moment/day to day existence.

@eudemonism Hello. I think you do better than me in acceptance. Moment to moment, day to day, I have so many worries about myself and my own bad habits. May father was a real bad role model. I subconsciously acquired a lot of bad habits. Like you say, we need to support each other to move forward no upgrade, improve satisfaction, contentment.

Take care.

Sorry @Meowmy i get carried away when writing. I go on tangents that make no sense or are exaggerated.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance