Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Evie1
Senior Contributor

Trauma

My trauma is worse I blame I was sexually harassed again today I had 3 panic attacks and I'm exhausted because of trauma can someone help walk away from it 

8 REPLIES 8
Otter
Senior Contributor

Re: Trauma

Hi @Evie1 ,

I'm glad we have been able to connect over email. I'm sorry again to hear about what has been a very hard, draining and rattling time for you. Just checking in to see how you are feeling today and to wish you all the very best and upmost care.

Kindest regards,

Otter

@Evie1  I'm sorry to hear your trauma is worse now and that you had 3 panic attacks in one day and were sexually harrassed again.

@Evie1 wrote:

...I'm exhausted because of trauma can someone help walk away from it 

My route out of complex childhood trauma included many sessions with a psychologist who let me speak about it all over many years. She validated what I had to say and we talked through it. My therapy about it is still ongoing. I don't think it's something that can ever be fully healed, but it's possible to get quite a bit of healing. 

Do you have a psychologist or counsellor @Evie1 ?

Jupiter
Community Manager

How are you going today @Evie1Smiley Happy

Evie1
Senior Contributor

@Jupiter @Otter I'm ok but still hurting today I'm in the process of getting a new psychologist 

@Evie1 wrote:

I'm in the process of getting a new psychologist 

This is good news @Evie1 . Wishing you good luck and peace.

Good on you @Evie1. A new psychologist sounds promising. Great step!

Evie1
Senior Contributor

It will take time and I feel alone 

Yes, it does take time... But you aren't alone in suffering from trauma. If you type "trauma" into the search bar above there are a lot of threads... Also, we are here to listen to you @Evie1 .

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance