Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

The Dry...so hope it’s good @Anastasia 

💖

I loved it @Eve7 

I love him as an actor. I'll be there in spirit. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts xxx

sending love @Anastasia Heart i hope everything works out for your bf, you, and all family members

@Anastasia wrote:

My bf was in a dangerous situation. It's resolved but the ripple effects are yet to be seen and I am scared for what they will be. 

@Anastasia I'm sorry to hear you're still scared...it sounds like a very bad situation. 

@Anastasia wrote:

I'm not sure how I feel or am coping right now. I love you for caring enough to stray but you're naughty as I know you shouldn't. 

I hope you are coping OK...even if you're not sure. And yes, I know I was naughty! Thanks for your good wishes Heart

Sending my best wishes for you and your boyfriend's situation...and 💙 and hugs for you

Thank you beautiful girl @outlander 

I do hope you've had an ok day xxx

@Anastasia 

I value you very much.  Just wanted to let you know that.  I read somewhere that you were feeling a little better today.  But I also recall that you get your test results tomorrow.  Fingers crossed for the best possible results.

Sending you much love and a warm thank you hug.

Emelia 💞🤗

Image result for i value your friendship

Seriously you just brought happy tears. It's so good to hear from you. I just want to sit down over a hot cuppa and hear all about how you are. I hope you are doing ok? 

Thank you for your beautiful message. I'm sure I'll be fine. Still wanna tag along if you can tolerate me for the duration 👀🤔

Hope you get some sleep tonight @Emelia8 🙏💞🌻

Hi lovely lady @Anastasia 

I might not be online much tomorrow, so just wanted to wish you all the best for your blood results tomorrow. I'm sure you're a little nervous, but putting on that brave 'wonderwoman' face of yours.

Good Luck my love

WIP & Levi xx

💞🐾

Thank you dear L,

You are so thoughtful. I'm very grateful for you and little Levi looking out for me 🙏🤗💞

Good luck to you too, I'll be thinking of you all day.

Love you @WIP 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance