Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

keeping Busy to keep happy so I dont get down

hi everyone had a good yet quiet new years day 2021 ,went for another drive to visit some family,spent 6 hours visiting most of which was spent either talking and a little bit of eating although not so much eating as christmas,more of an afternoon tea,it was good to again get out the house go for a drive and see family in person also need to do that a bit lately so that my mind doesnt start to go down hill need to keep myself busy and occupied so that I dont start to think badly ect also got a message back from my older cousin /older brother about new years it was a really nice message I just need to make sure I dont overthink about things that are good in my life as I dont wont to overthink good things which then can make me think negative of good things if that makes sense also a bit worried about the next few weeks as I have a holiday planned soon,hopefully it doesnt get messed up,other than that tonight I watched netflix and ate a late dinner of pizza but enough takeawy now that its the new year I need to actually buy proper food from the supermarket something a bit more healthy,I have a few goals for this year but for now am seeing how things go,Im thankfull to know that there are family I can rely on,older cousin /older brother that I really need and am thankfull for but also just the ability to rely on myself to try to make good choices,self relience as well as family relience hopefully some form of balance going forwardHeart

1 REPLY 1

Re: keeping Busy to keep happy so I dont get down

Hey @LostAngel  - a year or two on, how are you?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance