Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Pleased to hear that you have tried to contact your dr @BlueBay and you are doing really well utilisig telephone help lines. Please continue to post on the forums and seek support from your peers. 

yes my sister @BlueBay, keep talking to us , we are holding and sitting with you xoxoxo

@Zoe7, @Faith-and-Hope, @utopia, @candycane xxxxxxx

Hi @Former-Member I owe you an apology. I got sngry last night after I read your post and I shouldn’t have written what I did. 

I don’t want to upset you or anyone on here. ❤️

Hugs ❤ @BlueBay

Hi @utopia@Shaz51@Zoe7@Faith-and-Hope

today is a better day than the last few days. 

1.  Caught  up with some friends we haven’t seen for a while. We had coffee at local cafe. Then my D and Ayla came down then my son was walking and he called in too!!!

2. Friends left so we took Ayla to the park. 

3. Hubby took son home and I went to Aldi with my D 

4. Big huntsmen spider on daughters boot so she was hsbing a panic attack while I’m trying to shoo the spider with my shoe as Ayla is asleep. This guy was wAtching us dnd must have known we needed help. He came over and picked the spider up and put it down elsewhere. Oh thank god we were both not good. 

5. D went home. Hubby snd I went fir a drive and had lunch. 

6. Now outside getting some much needed vitamin D 

now i I need to work out what to have for dinner. Hmm msybe eggs on toast. 

Hope yiu you are all having a nice day. 

@Zoe7 Thinking of you tidsy while you are getting your class work ready for tomorrow. 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

forgot to put in I sewed a pair of leggings and headband fir Ayla. Have a look in craft corner. 

It sounds like you have had a lovely day - apart from the spider Hon. Something simple for dinner is a good idea - I am having left over Thai and looking forward to it @BlueBay

I will need to do a shop sometime this week but plenty of veggies and salad items left in the fridge for a few days.

I am nearly sorted for tomorrow - need to print some things out later but that won't take long - then can photocopy them tomorrow before I start. I am still a bit anxious about taking a class I have not yet met but most of the kids I would hve had when they were in prep or grade 1 for Art so should know some of them at least - if I remember them lol

WTG @BlueBay @Zoe7 ..... 💜💓

Reading your post is making me smile 😊 

i am so so happy for you lovely @Zoe7

I know you’ll be anxious but I know you’ve got this. You will be ok. ❤️

And imagine what the little kids will say when the see you? I’m sure they’ll be smiling too. 😊😊

can’t wait to hear all about your day tomorrow xxxooo

Glad I brought a smile to your face @BlueBay That makes me smile too Hon Heart

I'll definitely let you all know how it goes - I think the hardest part of the day will be the meeting afterwards but if the class goes ok I should be able to get through that. The meeting revolves around data and statistics so I have that covered Smiley Tongue

It sounds like you have had a lovely day @BlueBay

eggs on toast sounds wonderful xx

HeartHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance