Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

I wouldn't say it was your fault. You have a right to be annoyed. You expect better from them and have to make that clear to them. @BlueBay

My nan is similar - she does too much for everyone but can sometimes forget about herself.

Maybe pick a good time to raise it with your family?

Yeah @Flying_Hams  I’ll have a think when it’s a good time to tell them.  

Glad your interview went well. When do you find our?

I got to the second level already as they informed me this afternoon when I called them about my passport @BlueBay
So it's a reference check now. There are two potential candidates and I'm one of them. So by end of next week I will know.

I also have another thing too. But will have to call them on Monday.

And yes. Have a think about it and raise it with them when you can. That way it won't boil away

Well I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you @Flying_Hams ❤️

Well I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you @Flying_Hams ❤️

Thanks my friend @BlueBay

I don’t feel good. Feel very nauseous headache sgsin. I feel like my body is wrecked. I have to get through another three weeks of eirk. 

Gosh I feel horrible. Feeling shaking inside. 

Hope you are a bit better today @BlueBay

Aw @BlueBay 

It's really the pits that people just sit around or worse - sleep - when you are working and then expect you to do the dinner - yes - I agree the communication isn't working and they need to be told

Now I might be really strange here but isn't D A's mother? It's time she got into the habit of giving her dinner early and not waiting for someone else because she is planning to move out with her partner - I feel really uncomfortable about that - but is guess she had the feeling if she did something for A then Huffnpuff might expect something too 

So - they really need to be told - you are doing extra hours at work and it's causing your back to ache more standing all day and it would be more than nice if they could get dinner ready - and for Huffnpuff to ring you are work and ask what's for dinner - that's really pathetic - and then he goes to SLEEP!!!! - aw - that stings

I'm sorry you had than happen - and you don't want take-away to eat up your extra cash - anyway

BlueBay - this is learned helplessness and people can crack the shits if they like - they need to think about you and you really are holding the whole lot together and could use a bit of help - 

Anyway - I know you had to work today - I guess you are the one to clean the house now but yes - try and get the idea out that when you work all day then dinner is someone else's responsibility

Dec

Hi @Owlunar 

I had a terrible night sleep. Back very painful just to turn. 

I managed to go to wirk and when I got home all the housework was done. Between my D and hubby it was done. 

Yeah I was a bit annoyed eith d not cooking A her dinner earlier. I just don’t understand this younger generation. 

Snyway the night before I cracked it. I got up Thursday morning with an hour to get ready for wirk and eat breAkfast. 

But all the pots from night before were still on rack. I cracked it. Hubby had washed some clothes but “forgot “ to hang them inside. 

So while making my porridge I had to hang clothes on rack put all pots away. Make my lunch and get ready. I was so pissed of that I told hubby thst night. 

He didn’t say a word. 

Tiday my d and I went fir a small walk down the street to get some dinner. And now I’m at the park at end of my street. 

But it’s too windy. 

I’m going home niw to have a coffee and put heat pack on my back. 

I’m sorry you have had a terrible headache. 

I hope it eases up soon for you. 

Chat again soon. ❤️❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance