Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Right back at ya @outlander Smiley Very Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @outlander  and also @Zoe7 

Happy easter to you both, and anyone else around this morning.

Sherry 🌺

Image result for easter bilby

@Former-Member I must say it was so lovely connecting with you last night as we did. Sometimes those lighter moments have a bigger impact than the really tough stuff and despite your Swannies losing it was lovely to 'play' with you over sport. It was also wonderful learning more about your sporting history and how much you love it like I do ...2 little peas in a pod are we Hon Smiley Tongue

@Maggie @Former-Member Happy Easter to you lovelies Heart

Happy Easter to you too @outlander 

and everyone passing through

Happy Easter @Maggie Keep those chocolates away from little Mags. I'm taking Toby to my parents' place for lunch so no doubt he will get some baked chicken for lunch Smiley Tongue

@outlander  Happy Easter outlander am hoping that you have a wonderful day today. Love greenpea xxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes @Zoe7  it was a nice chance to spend some lighter moments, over sport.  Always nice to connect with others in a safe environment.  Unfortunately the tough stuff remains ... but if you can get away from it for just a little while, it does help.  Oh yes, I do love my sport.  Used to play a lot, but these days its just watching .. thanks to age, injuries and lack of opportunity.

Hi @outlander @greenpea @Maggie @Sans911  - Happy Easter to you all.

Sherry 🌺

Yes same here @Former-Member Injuries in particular stopped me playing sport a long time ago but I still love watching. 

You are right that the hard times still remain but those moments of something a little more fun are always nice to break up what is the 'normal' in our lives. Hope you felt a little of that fun last night Hon 💐💚

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi and thanks for thinking of me @outlander 

I hope your weekend is going ok 

💖💜💪

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance