Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Social Spaces

Re: ๐ŸŽจ .... ART. CLASS ..., ๐Ÿ–ผ

Here's another I did early last year. This one was my first attempt at watercolour.  A glass vase with flowers.  Difficult to get the reflections and so on in the glass and the shadows from vase and balls.

I havent done any art since about June last year.  Too much happening to find the time or the motivation. Now that I start looking at some of my older work, I really want to start back into it again.

Glass vase with flowers in watercolourGlass vase with flowers in watercolour

Your water colour painting looks lovely @Former-Member 

Detailed, with lovely soft colours.

I think it's impressive!

Especially as I cannot draw or paint...

Do stick figures count?

Adge

im sorry i missed this post @Faith-and-Hope

i might give the flowers ago in the coming weeks as they still look pretty interesting to try and do

@Former-Member your pictures are beautiful. i love your watercolour painting, it should be framed and hung up on the wall. well thats where i would have it anyway.

i havent really dont any art either, more crocheting lately but im working on a sunflower atm.

10801F5E-FADF-4690-8474-324D596C5CA1.jpeg

C189E452-D75D-45C6-B591-70E09E145AC4.jpeg

I got some sewing machine therapy and made a reusable paper towel alternative. Old cot sheets and snapped for ease of use. Much better for the environment 

Well done you @Lost1 โฃ๏ธ

download (14).jpeg

@Faith-and-Hope and everyone

Have you used cotton balls as a way to put paint to paper? Did you find there was to much of the wool fluff left behind?

Sorry @outlander , I havenโ€™t painted with cotton balls before ..... perhaps fluffy โ€œwoolโ€ from synthetic fibres would do the job and not leave fluff ?

thanks @Faith-and-Hope i watched a youtube clip and they made a glaxaxy style painting with some cotton balls and wondered how much fluff it would leave.

@Faith-and-Hope  im not sure if you remember but a little while ago we talked about a style of art which i cant remember the name of it now and i said id like to have a go. i ended up having a go but i forgot about it and found it last night. 

the pic is a little awkward cause of the lighting in my house but thought id share it with you. looking at it now its not quite what i was after but doesnt seem to bad for a first go. 

painting.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance