Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: All Things Sport...

Hi @Zoe7  .... just sneaking unobtrusively into your living room to congratulate you and your Lions on a fantastic 1 point win this afternoon.  It was very exciting, and I'll bet you're rightfully thrilled with your boys.

I just noticed that your Parra Eels are playing now, so its essentially a double header for you today.  I hope its keeping you nicely distracted from less pleasant thoughts.  I also hope little Toby is sticking close by.

My teams are also a double header, but unfortunately playing at the same time.  Swans vs Nth Melb and Raiders vs Rabbitohs.  That means I will probably stay on the Swans match, and switch for a quick peek at the Raiders during every break.

Gee @Shaz51 you're keen to watch so much footy over the past week.  Are you having a break from it now, or continuing on with all that footy.  Never too much of a good thing ... so they say.

Hi @MDT  ... will you be watching the Swans tonight as well?  Or do you have official duties from the electoral office still to finish off?

Sherry 🌸🌺

continuing on with all that footy.-- oh yes @Former-Member Smiley Very Happy

hugs @Zoe7 HeartHeart

guess who is winning tonight @Former-Member , @MDT , @Boonana , @Former-Member 

Which footy lol @Shaz51
Afl or nrl?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Ummm @Shaz51  ... Are we talking sport here? Or politics? 😕

My Swans are currently ahead, but my Raiders are behind.

Sherry

Swans are currently ahead, football @MDT , @Former-Member xx

@Former-Member I missed a lot of both games - just not up to it yesterday. I did see my Lions win but it was a close thing with a fast finishing Crows. Only saw the last couple of minutes of the Eels game. Also saw your Swannies won - so happy for you Smiley Very Happy

Yes, you are my people. I'm a sports fanatic. I love AFL (I'm a Carlton supporter), NRL (St George), diving, velodrome cycling, boxing, MMA, cricket, and any strongman type competition. Lol. 

But I'll legit watch any sport that's on tv. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @-xlilithx-  and welcome to sports headquarters here on Sane.  Great to have another sports lover here.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @-xlilithx- 

Sorry your teams didnt do so well on the weekend, with both your Blues and your Dragons teams losing this round.

At least the Aussie cricket team have had some good World Cup warm up matches.Looking promising for the upcoming tournament. Nice to see Smithy playing well after his year off.

@Zoe7  I was sad to see that your Lions lost to Freo ... by a solitary point! Argh...  And umm .. well .. we wont talk about your Eels. 

So between the 3 of we sports fanatics, none of us could russle up a win.  Both my Swannies and my Raiders lost.

A bad weekend all round, sports wise. I hope things have been better for you all in other aspects of your lives.

Thinking of you especially @Zoe7, but everyone else too @-xlilithx- @Shaz51 @MDT @Boonana @Faith-and-Hope 

Sherry 💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance