Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Baby news

@BlueBay I remember when your daughter was pregnant.  Time flies so fast. 

You sound like a very proud grandma.  And she sounds like a very smart little girl.  Congratulations on her 2nd birthday. 

@utopia @oceangirl @Razzle @Faith-and-Hope @Maggie @Flying_Hams  @Ant7  @Zoe7  @Shaz51 

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I’ll let you know how the birthday goes. 

@Razzle   

My heart aches for you so much. how terribly sad I feel for you 😢  I had tears reading your reply and how your son is treating you. Why can’t you talk about your granddaughter ? 

I can’t even think what I would do if I was in your situation. It would break me. Hugs hon ❤️❤️

@Maggie I do have a very deep close bond with A. She is my angel sent down to guide me and hrlp me. Not sure if you know but before my daughter got pregnant I had a dream of me holding a baby girl. The peace and calmness she gave me was unbelievable. I still remember this dream very clearly. Thst bsby in my dream is my sweet little A. 

I do wish I could share her with you all snd put a photo up. But I know that’s not allowed. 

You are sharing your angel with us @BlueBay . We all have our imagination, and picture you both together. So pleased you have this tiny piece of heaven running around sharing her magic. 💜💕💜💕

@Razzle  I felt your pain also reading your words. So very very hard. 💜💕💜

Hey @utopia
👋
🙂

@BlueBay 🙂

Hi @Flying_Hams  I hope you are well. 

Thanks @utopia
You too 🙂
I have just tagged you over on my thread

Hi everyone 

@Flying_Hams @utopia @Maggie @oceangirl @Razzle @Owlunar @Shaz51 @Zoe7  @Gazza75  and others 

today beautiful A turns 2!!!!

she was so spoilt by her parents. Toys books clothes and a toy puppy. 

We gave her our present - clothes, book and a wooden train. 

She loves the train. 

We are now home. My D made a quick donut cake fir tiday. Tomorrow her partners sister, dad and grandparents will be coming over for afternoon cake and coffee. 

A is tired and cranky. Time fir bed I think. No zoo trip this weekend. The weather is terrible. Hoping next week is better. 

@BlueBay 

Happy Birthday to our Sane Granddaughter on her 2nd birthday. 

🎉🎁🎈🎀🎊

Happy Birthday to our Sane Granddaughter on her 2nd birthday.--- ohh yess @utopia Heart

from me too @BlueBay Heart

Hello @Flying_Hams , @Maggie , @oceangirl , @Former-Member 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance