Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

hello @Former-Member Heart

hello @Former-Member, @Appleblossom@saturnzoon Heart

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

I do not know how that happened it's posted twice, & a little different both times?
Oh well a double blessing maybe! 🙂

@Shaz51HeartWoman Happyxoxoxo

Hi,  I love you my Shaz, GOD BLESS Your Precious Heart!Heart If only my hugs were real, hey!Woman Happy

the end of the week friday hugs my sister @Former-Member Heart

All my friends hereAll my friends here

@Shaz51 @Former-Member @Appleblossom @Hope4me @greenpea @Heavenbound @outlander @Adge @Former-Member @eudemonism @Faith-and-Hope @Heavenbound

@Former-Member not sure we have met so wecome

Still not well just a quick hello 

BellaHeart so blessed that Lord has answered your prayers and you are feling better.

I  pray tht we all recieve grace by our Heavenly father

images (2).jpeg

images (3).jpeg

@saturnzoonHeartWoman Very Happyxo <><<

Good Morning Saturnzoon, I did not know that you are unwell, until now.

I am praying for your recovery, & your good health, & happiness, & GODS perfect Will, to be done in your  life, now, & always, in JESUS Mighty name. 

Amen & Amen!

Good morning @Former-Member how are you today? How is the fur family?

I'm doing alright... I've identified the problems I'm dealing with, and I'm trying to sort them out... drugs, alcohol & other bad habits... I'm trying to go back in time and undo everything that got me into this pickle to begin with...

I hope you have a good Sunday...

@eudemonismHeartxo 🙂

You are a good Man in ABBA Fathers eyes, & in mine Eude, you will get there I believe this 100%. Don't give up on GOD!! & HIS Help through HIS Word!! The Truth!! Amen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtyVdC7E6Wo

@eudemonism @ All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMEN & AMEN!  <><<

PRAISE YOU LORD!!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance