Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

@Fudge2617Heart

Wow how wonderful you came here. We are all animal lovers in here as far as I know!!

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

Hi @Former-Member please accept my apology for taking so long to reply. I have been feeling a little unwell today and was sleeping until lunch time. Im very grateful for the very sweet sentiments you expressed surrounding my previous message. I agree wholeheartedly with the approach you have adopted and find myself in agreeance when you highlight the positive effects associated with having a strong faith in God. Hope you are well today xo

@LeventiaHeartWoman Happy

You & I have some similarities that I really appreciate. I love to hear from you no matter when, & how, I sincerely mean this. I have prayed for a friend like you for so long. If we met off SF, in the non Cyber world I would seriously adore your friendship, & company.Heart

I hope I have not embarrassed you, I can not hide my feeling as life can be so short sometimes to hide sincere, heart felt knowledge. If you have anything to share with, & Bless others, & myself in CT, please do anytime you want to ok. Or if you need support, & sincere, respect, & Love (GODS Love through us) you have it 100%!Heart

My Love, & Friendship, Always!

GBUHeart

Bella xo   Woman Happy <><<   << that sign is the- Christian Fish Woman Wink

Hiya @Former-Member, that is the sweetest compliment I have received in a very long time. The fact it was made by you makes it even more special. I have also been thinking how similar we are in many respects. Hearing how candid you are in expressing your feelings reaffirms this view as I'm the kind of person who likes to share my thoughts and feelings. I have always wanted to share my journey with someone like you. I have so much respect and admiration for you and you always put a smile on my face with your warmth, kindness and sweet nature. You are beautiful in every respect. Love xo

@LeventiaHeartWoman Happy

4 U xo <><<

Hello @Leventia, how are you getting around the forum my friend

Hello @LFS, @eudemonism, @Former-Member, @Former-Member

@Shaz51HeartWoman Happyxo

4 U Shaz  <><< Woman Happy

Hi @Shaz51 good to hear your feeling better again... what was the few bad days about???

That is so sweet @Former-Member but the truth is I'm the lucky one having you in my life xo

Hiya @Shaz51, I have really found it to be amazingly helpful and thanks for asking. The forum has so many beautiful, sympathetic and caring people. My only regret is that I didn't discover it sooner. How are you?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance