Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

Hello @Former-Member ,I hope you and Ruby have a great day xx

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

@Bill16HeartWoman Happy

Hi Boot, thanx for thinking of me once again, I do appreciate you, & your friendship! 🙂

Ruby is sitting next to me, on her own lounge, relaxing after playing ball with me out the front, in the beautiful sunshine. It's a very pretty morning/day, so far. Peaceful, green, & fresh, with lots of Bird life singing & happy. Gentle breeze continually trickling, & keeping it cool. Yet, in the full sun shine areas, it's very hot, & anyone out in suns rays for any length of time, will be sun burnt bad, I believe. 🙂 

Where I live is bush, & inland, South Coastal, NSW, not too far from Amazingly Stunning Ocean, & white sandy beaches. I was not born here, I am a Sydney girl, living in the country. I moved here when I was, traumatised, & hurting, very badly. It's a extremely, damaging memory now, better to forget, if possible. I am working on it, with ABBA Fathers, help, & HIS Love! Amen! HeartWoman Happy

Love & Hugs!

Bella XO  🙂    <><< Heart

It looks beautiful @Former-Member. Can you surf there?

Yes, it's a top place for surfers, I think there are, Surfing Championships, held here when ever. Lots of people come here from all over, plus International, for the Surf, & Beaches!

Plus gr8 fishing here as well, very tourist attracting, because it's still natural, & very untouched at the moment. 🙂     @Bill16

Nice one @Former-Member 😊

images (42).jpeg

@Former-Member ❤

Good morning at @Former-Member

@Former-Member @Elin @outlander @Shaz51 @saturnzoon @Faith-and-Hope@greenpea

@PeppiPatty @Adge & all!

I found this Web Site, yesterday, you may like to have a look at it yourself.

Love & Hugs!

Bella xo  🙂  <><<

https://www.instagram.com/onesmallthing/

One Small Thing.

@Bill16

Good morning Boot. 🙂

I had a bad day yesterday, I will try my best to recover today.

Bella xo   🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance