Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

Hiya @Shaz51 , have had a nice day thanks. How about your lovely self? Xo

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

mine has been different @Leventia

we mowed a couple of lawns this morning

and then we did our and mum`s food shopping

and then we lost some mowing jobs due to th community services taking them

how are you xxxx

awww im sorry to learn about the loss of jobs @Shaz51

I hope you are able to make up for the loss by obtaining other clients.

So nice of you to look after your mum and take care of the shopping. 

I just did a few tasks around the house as well in the morning and am having a relaxing quiet night xo

am having a relaxing quiet night xo -- sounds good @Leventia, me too , not sure what I am going to watch yet Smiley Happy

LFS
Senior Contributor

Hi all, I really need support and advice on something from other christians. I have fallen in love with a girl who is not a christian and their is one very unhealthy aspect in being able to see her. I will be very gratefull for any support and advice any of you have?. @Former-Member@Shaz51@Leventia@Former-Member@outlander

@LFS from what you are saying I am gathering you have given your heart to someone and they have not honoured that gift and there is something unhealthy happening that you are being convicted about.

Gracious Father

I pray for @LFS that he will look to you for courage and strength to end this relationship gracefully. I pray that LFS will allow you to do your work of grace in his heart so in due time he can open the door for new happiness. Lord, in your mercy grant LFS your peace. 

Amen

@LFSWoman Happy

Hi, & welcome LFS, well as you are already a Born Again Christian, it is a fact that in GODS Word HE tells us-Do not be unequally yolked.

This is so that both partners are on the same level, & will help & encourage each other in the things of GOD, & HIS Word!

You are still free to choose a partner that is non Christian, as your influence, & relationship with The LORD, may be just what she needs in her life, & she may/will follow your example. Then of her own free will, she may choose to accept The LORD as her LORD & Saviour too. Woman Very Happy

Then again in saying that, if there is a one unhealthy aspect in being able to see her?

This is not good, as far as I'm concerned, can you do anything to change this, or is she willing to change this in her life, or willing to try at least?

I personally would not want to take any risks by getting involved in something unhealthy, to be able to see someone. But that is me, as you are asking my view about this.

You may need to go talk to your Pastor, or Christian Counsellor,someone trained in Spiritual direction, before you rush into this, I believe.Woman Happy

I will support you in Prayer, & read GOD Word about Love, & relationship, in HIS Word.

Afterall that's where all the Truth of GOD, is written to help us, & comes from, as you are already a Christian. Love is wonderful, but I would follow my head, & not my heart, at this stage to be truthful. The heart is easily deceived, when in love until the initial heat dies down. Woman Wink

I hope what I have written helps you @LFS I love you in CHRIST JESUS, & I Care!

God Bless Always!

Love & Hugs!

Bella xo Woman Very HappyHeart

Read 2 Corinthians 6:14Heart

See the source image

Hello @LFS

I have fallen in love with a girl who is not a christian

the answer we need is in God`s word  , the Bible

in the Bible , God tells us to choose someone with the same beliefs, values , etc

also when in doubt , ask the Lord to help you and he will

a christian marrying a christian makes life a bit easier my friend ,

and their is one very unhealthy aspect in being able to see her---- what you say here @LFS worries me my friend very much

pray about it and ask the Lord to help you , I will pray for you too HeartHeart

I'm feeling very messed up with what has happened with this girl. Your continued prayers are very much appreciated!. @Shaz51@Former-Member@Former-Member@Leventia@outlander

@NikNik What happened to @Bella's account?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance