Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

Awe...thankyou @Appleblossom I'm grateful for your caring thoughts.

A happy Good Day to all, this crisp and wonderfully cool morning. @saturnzoon@Shaz51, @Former-Member

@Former-Member; I may not have been a consistent presence on this forum since joining, but I've always remembered you; in my heart and prayers.

Friendship is always a sweet responsibility...and in its sweetness, let there be laughter and sharing of pleasures.

A joke.png

A Rabbi, Cardinal and Priest walk into a bar. The barman promptly attends to them with a stern look and says; "What is this? Some sort of a Joke!!!"

giphy.gif

Woman WinkHeart

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

@Hope4me Woman TongueWoman LOLxoHeart

@Former-Member @saturnzoon @Shaz51 @outlander @Hope4me @Appleblossom @Adge

@eudemonism @greenpea @Faith-and-Hope @Heavenbound & all Heart

Praise Report!!!Heart

ABBA Father, is answering my/your prayers, & is returning my lost family members, to me. They are the  ones that truly love, & respect, me, & also they are the ones that are, Christians. I am overwhelmed with happiness at the moment. I have been talking via home phone for over 1 hour, this afternoon to 3 members of my long lost family. I still am wheeled up with tears of happiness, & JOY!!

Please don't give up, on prayer, & Faith in GOD.  I haven't no matter what comes against me, & now, I am being Blessed beyond my dreams!

GOD answered Prayer!  Amen & Amen!  <><<

Love & Hugs!

Bella XO  🙂   <><<Heart

@Former-MemberHeart

My Praise Report, up there ^^^^

Praise the Lord @Former-Member, sending you big hugs my sister xoxoxoxo Heart

Really Happy for You @Former-Member  Thanks for telling us.

Heart

Ah @Former-Member....

Mighty, mighty....Heartthank god.jpeg

Hi @Former-Member,

I just wanted to share with you how encouraging it is for my faith to read your post.

Through reading your posts my heart was aching for you as you were going through such difficult times.

Im so pleased for you & praise god for the blessings that you are now embracing.

@Former-MemberHeartWoman Happy

Hi, Imn, I am so happy that ABBA Father is touching your heart through my Testimony, of Faith, Hope, & Love! All for The Glory, of GOD! Amen 🙂   <><<

Please post again in CT, I would love to get to know you better, & I'm sure others would too!

Love & Hugs!

Bella XO  🙂  <><<Heart

@Hope4me @Appleblossom @Shaz51 @saturnzoon @Adge @outlander @Faith-and-Hope

@Former-MemberHeartWoman Happy

Hi, Imn, I am so happy that ABBA Father is touching your heart through my Testimony, of Faith, Hope, & Love! All for The Glory, of GOD! Amen 🙂   <><<

Please post again in CT, I would love to get to know you better, & I'm sure others would too!

Love & Hugs!

Bella XO  🙂  <><<Heart

Heart@Hope4me @Appleblossom @Shaz51 @saturnzoon @Adge @outlander 

@Faith-and-Hope@Former-Member @Heavenbound @greenpeaHeartxo 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance