Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

@Former-Member @Shaz51 @saturnzoon @Heavenbound @BlueBay @Adge @Former-Member @Appleblossom @Determined & All!

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

Dear Heavenly Father

Thank you that you love and  accept us unconditionally.   

Sometimes Lord, the task ahead seems too great and we find it too overwhelming.

Thank you that we can turn to you and look to you for strength. 

In your mercy Lord, I pray that today we will have the strength to take one step toward a task; that today we will be able to show love and care to another; that today we will know something of the purpose you have for us.

@Former-MemberHeartxo

Your prayer to ABBA Father, went straight to my hurting heart, & healed it with your sincere, & precious Love!

(((((((Darcy)))))))  I sincerely love you! Heart

Your Sister in The LORD, & Friend!

Bella Heart

LFS
Senior Contributor

I'm a born again christian too @Former-Member, look forward to spending sometime on this thread. Be good to connect with other christians as theirs not many where I live in the country.

Hi @Former-Member and thank you for your very considerate invitation. I can very much relate with your childhood and received similar guidance from my parents. It's very heartening to hear how passionate you are with your beliefs as well as the eloquent way you discuss your love of God. Thanks once again for bringing my attention to this beautiful place. Xo

GOD Bless! your precious heart @Leventia ,you nearly made me cry sincere heart felt tears them, from what you wrote! It's an honour, & beautiful to me, to be able to be whom GOD created me to be, openly, & honestly.  This CT is all about Love, even when I make a human error, or people have a different path in life, it's not about all being the same. I believe its about everyone being unique, & beautiful, in our own way. Supporting how ever, & when ever, we can, or just listen (reading) to needs, desires, encouragement, & everything else, then letting go & letting, The Holy Spirit of GOD, help us all to have, peace, wisdom, joy, & Love, healing, soothing our pain, through HIS Word, & the hearts that reach out to show care.

GOD does preform Miracles, HE has done them my life, so I am speaking from experience, in Testimony, & though Faith! I am not GOD, & never have I tried to be supernatural in any way. This Thread is for everyone, all are welcome, Faith in GOD is very healing, its been proven.

Yet there is no judgment on anyone that disbelieves,  it's free will, simply, & that's it.

Ok, I am tired now so I am going to go & relax & listen to some music now.

Hope to talk again soon @Leventia !

Love & Hugs!

GBU!Heart

Bella XO   Woman Very Happy <><<

@LFSSmiley HappyHeart

Welcome LFS, how lovely & awesome to have you here, I bet you get on well with @saturnzoon she is lovely, & she attends a Pentecostal Church. I am Pentecostal by choice, yet I do not attend atm. I am working on going back soon though! Woman Happy

There are lots of encouragement, prayer support, & so much for you to learn, enjoy, & make beautiful friends that visit this Thread. Just chat in here anytime you like, post things that you love, or want to share with others. I am so much looking forward to getting to know you!

GBU!

Love & Hugs!

Bella xo  Woman HappyHeart <><<

@Leventia @LFS @Former-Member @outlander @eudemonism @Faith-and-Hope @greenpea

@Former-Member @Heavenbound @Hope4me @BlueBay @saturnzoon @Appleblossom

@Smc @Determined @Former-Member & More! Heart

GBU Heart xoxoxoxo & More! Woman Happy

@Shaz51up there 4 you ^^^^^ Heart xo love you!Woman Happy

@Fudge2617HeartWoman Happy

Hi Fudge, please feel free to come join me here & chat about your issues & anything you like, ok I am here for you always!

Love & Hugs!

Bella xo Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance