Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Craft Corner

@outlander This is what I'm working on atm. It's going to be a music note.image.jpeg

Looks really great! @Maggie

@CheerBeari made 2 separate squares to try out the borders and i stil dont know which one i like! what are you thoughts?  its pretty much the final part of the rainbow blanket. so close to finishing but i just cant pick!

@Sans911

20190112_221715.jpg

@CheerBear i finished it!

Woooooohooooo!!!! 🎉

How does it feel to have finished @outlander? Are you able to share a pic?

Im pretty happy with it @CheerBear though i can spot a few bits where i can improve but they were early in the blanket so have learnt more since then.
I can share a pic but ill do that tomorrow so i can have better lighting. Looks strange under more yellowy house lights and was showers today so couldnt get a pic outside

morning @CheerBear@Sans911@Snowie@Mazarita@eth mmm im having a mental blank of who else was following along..... 

ive finished the rainbow blanket, sorry about the quality, its alot brighter in person and more square, kinda hard to get it flatter on grass and my camera on my phone is broken so everything has a foggy effect... 

ook.jpg

It looks fantastic @outlander. Lots of hard work gone into that blanket. You ought to be very proud of yourself. 💙💙

Looks great @outlander. Go you! 💜😘

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance