Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Craft Corner

Lol nice wording there @CheerBear ill have a good look again and give it another go. Its not a hard stitch really its more just that placement to get that ruffly effect like its suppose to have.

And yeah i did whip up that square yesterday. It didnt take me long to do and its helping with my yarn stash lol i thought id run out of rainbow until i found another box full of all sorts of yarn in the spare room 😏

Ohhh @CheerBear she is adorable. You are so clever with that crochet hook.

Thank you @Maggie 😊

😍 You did it @outlander! Looks so great! Are you happy with it?

looks alot better than the last attempts thats for sure @CheerBear i may try a few other borders to see which one i like best still.

@CheerBear can i ask a quick question? im stuck on a placement thing with colours..

Sure thing @outlander. Not sure I'll be able to help but will give it a go 🙂

thanks @CheerBear so im hoping this makes sense...
My colour pattern for my granny square has been the 2 rows of each colour breaking it up with 2 rows of white in between e.g 2 rows of purple. 2 rows of white, 2 rows of pink, 2 white and so on. Im up to the last lot of white rows before i get back to the purple to start the pattern all over again. My question is more about the border. if i wanted to finish the blanket in the purple section do you think finishing the last row of white then doing a round of single crochet then the border pattern would look better or would doing one row of purple then single crochet then border so it would be like having the border where thr second round of purple would be look better?

hoping that makes sense and doesnt soudn to complicated!

Are you doing the reverse shells as the border @outlander?

(I wrote out a reply then realised I answered a different question haha)

I think either would look really good though if you're doing shells it's a pretty wide border so maybe the first option (the purple sc round then border straight after the white) might make it look more even. If you did a row of purple then the sc round then the border, it may be quite a wide amount of purple when it is together.

Hope that makes sense and answers the question?!
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance