Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Craft Corner

Hi @CheerBear and others on here 

I finished sewing a pink baby blanket.  It only took 1/2 hour. I’m giving this one to the receptionist at my doctors clinic. 

I think I will post on Facebook and see if anyone would like to purchase one. 

I oayd $8 for 1 metre. So I think $20 would be a good price. Do you think thsts a fair price? Not really sure. 

27D9872B-0EB5-460D-9AF7-7F030032E48E.jpeg

@CheerBear This is the pink blanket. Photo didn’t come up thst great. 

lol! cheerbear

yep im pretty sure i want to do the reverse shells for this one, it was the first one that come to mind and has stuck with me so i think its a sign i should do that one.

yeah thats what im thinking, i dont want to end and theres quite alot of purple more so than what 2 rounds migtve been.

maybe i could make a granny square (obviously not to small soi can establish that pattern properly) in just purple and white and try both out and see which one might look better?

i am so close to finishing now!

So great to hear you finished a blanket @BlueBay! That's a lovely gift 💗

I think it's a great idea to sell them and a really reasonable price too! Hope they go well!

Thanks @CheerBear xx

Can't wait to see @BlueBay!

You're dedicated @outlander! I'd probably just give it a go and undo it if I didn't like it. Yay for being so close to finishing! That's a super exciting stage to be at with a big project. Woohoo!

Oh @BlueBay it is beautiful! That fabric 😍! I can imagine how soft it would be! Great idea to sell them. I'd definitely buy one if I had a tiny person and saw them!

wow thats lovely! @BlueBay really pretty and looks cuddly

lol @CheerBear ive been using the magic knot since its gotten larger, when i was sewing the ends in they kept popping out and was worried it was going to come undone. im not sure why they were coming undone though so i just went onto the knot.

im a little picky when it comes to the things i make, after making my aunts blanket i wish i hadve made the border wider so im trying to pciture what it might look like both ways but im not having much luck so if i whip up 2 smaller granny sqaures then at least i might have an idea...

@CheerBear@outlander Thankyou

It is beautiful super soft. Yeah very cuddly for  a newborn. 💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance