Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Far and Away

Hi @oceangirl  Great to see you. 💖

I'm slowly coming out the other side of a really diffcult couple of weeks.

Sherry

Former-Member
Not applicable

Dear @Faith-and-Hope ... really miss seeing you around as much lately.  I expect with all the new CGs (in training) it must help take some of the weight off your shoulders to some extent.  Thus enabling you to step back a bit more, when you need to.  

I'm sorry to hear of a family upset occurring yesterday.  I can see that it has saddened you and that it has caused upset amongst the baby dragons as well.  Any communication happening there yet?  I do hope so, because without communication there can be no understanding nor healing.

I hope your Sunday has had some good in it for you.  Did you hunt down some batteries for Nelly's butterfly toy?  How did she go with it?  

If you are listening @Zoe7  ... I really miss you. And although I dont understand why you dont feel able to be here now ... I do respect your choices, and trust you are doing what's right for you.  I would love to see you back very soon.

Sherry 💕

Zoe 

Image result for not the same without you

Zoe

Image result for butterfly art

Faith and Hope

Image result for Watercolor Peacock

Yeah same here @oceangirl
Hope you are warm

Hey tabs @TAB don't be too down in yourself. Tabs the Wise doesnt down... down gets tabs lol.

and The Force is with you.

Great photos @Former-Member
Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh, are they through already @Flying_Hams ?  That was quick.

Back at work tomorrow Ham?

@Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope
Missing you both ❤💛
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Former-Member maybe we should back away from this thread a while, make some room for Zoe with F&H maybe, just in case it helps 💐💙🌿

I was out of bounds Hams @Flying_Hams Sorry
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Former-Member .. I was just trying to navigate my way to your thread and then your notification came through.

Re, leaving this thread, I dont know. Do you think it may help? It is a social thread, and is meant to be here for everyone. Zoe does have her own thread, Am not Coping.

But I guess, if Im the problem, then I shouldnt be here.

Im going to bed now anyway @Former-Member . I was going to find your thread to bid you good night. But since Im here now ... good night EOR. 💖💤

Sherry

Former-Member
Not applicable

20200429-141114_1.jpeg

Hi @Faith-and-Hope - sounds like another full-on weekend for you. Uni work and family conflicts. Good idea "trying not to overthink things, and just keep swimming" 🐟🐠🐬🐠🐳   Keeping calm helps those around us. "Stay the course" Ride the waves... (now where's those seasick pills lol) 🙏 Take Care 💐💜🌿

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance