Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Winning at every turn tonight then @Faith-and-Hope 👍🎉

Mr Giraffe has taken up residence by the heater for the night - should be dry enough by tomorrow to do the final coat of paper then I will leave him until next week to start painitng ...and it will give Cat her spot back near the heater lol

Heading off now @Faith-and-Hope Will try for bed island tonight. Hope you can head off to bed soon too. Goodnight Hon 💛🧡💚💙💜

Morning @Zoe7 @Sans911 @Former-Member @oceangirl @Shaz51and anyone else around .... 👋🎶💕

I am at Round 2 of Operation Hair Recovery this morning.

What is everyone else up to (if you want to share) ?

@Faith-and-Hope Hope you got some sleep last night. I got a few hours then another couple of hours on the couch this morning - so around 5 hours all up. I need to be up and about to get some things done today - especially want to move things in the front yard then mow both that and the back yard. It will take some effort and time but it is a nice day finally here and perfect to get that all done. It will also be nice to have it done before I go back to work. 

Planning on then getting some files sorted and a tentaive plan for the term done for all subjects today too. Then I can spend tomorrow getting the weekly plan done. There will be a lot of testing and activities to see where the kids are exactly at this week so I can plan for their different levels. I have some idea of where some kids are but I haven't worked individually with all of them those the testing will help me out there.

A lot to do today but I feel more motivated today and that is a good thing. How are you feeling today? I saw you had a later night than you hoped for so very much hoping you got a lot of your Photoshop homewrok done Smiley Very Happy

Posting at the same time @Faith-and-Hope lol

Hope your hair recovery goes well Heart

It was a later night than I hoped for @Zoe7 , but I was on a roll, and got another part of the assignment tucked away, so that felt great, and helped me sleep well (but still too short on sleep). I will go slowly today, and try to sleep early tonight.

i have one part of that assignment  left, but I need to park it up for a bit, just searching through images for a while, because I am not sure how I want to do this one and need to wait for inspiration I think ......

Then there is visual diary stuff due for Monday, so the sensible thing will be to start on that.  I have an extension on the Photoshop work.  Might “reward” myself with that work / play at the back end of the visual diary tasks, which I know I will enjoy anyway .....

You seem to be doing a really great job at naviagting yourself around the work @Faith-and-Hope I do love hearing about what you are doing and how you are accomplishing things. It is inspiring to hear all about your work and how much you are into it as well.

It makes sense to park up the Photoshop work for a while and concentrate on the visual diary work that is due sooner - great move Hon - and the fact you enjoy the visual diary work will give you some pleasure over the weekend also. 

How are D2 and S2 going with uni? Has S2 been back this past week?

Hi @Former-Member Heart @Faith-and-Hope 

Off to start the outside clean up. Will check in with you both later. No doubt Toby will want to help lol. Much love to you both Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Much love to you both as well @Zoe7  and @Faith-and-Hope 

Things in front yard moved into the garage

Next step cutting back some bushes in the front yard then mowing can begin @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member Resting in between so I can manage to get through it all today. Toby is of course 'helping' but he usually lays at the front near the gate when I mow and watches anyone who walks by - what a good little guard dog Smiley LOL

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance