Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

ohhh hugs my sister @Zoe7 Heart

hello and hugs @Faith-and-Hope , @Snowie , @Adge , @Former-Member 

Sorry to hear your sleep wasn't ideal last night @Zoe7 

It is hard to function on little sleep.

It does suck that you won't be there next year, I can understand how "up in the air" it must be feeling. I'm sure you probably are trying to put it out of your mind but that can be tricky too. Lots of hugs and Heart hon.

Hi @Shaz51 hope you have had a good day 

busy day today @Snowie 

hope you are ok today xx

wondering weather to apply for DSP or not , Mr shaz wants me to look into it

@Faith-and-Hope, @Adge , @Zoe7 , @Former-Member 

Hey @Zoe7
How was your day?

Thanks for the support and Heart @Snowie @Shaz51 Have had some time to rest, have dinner and snuggle with Toby for a little while. Need to get stuck into work soon but very much putting it off - thinking I may take meds now and try for a really early night then go in early again tomorrow morning. I know I will be okay but just doesn't feel that way lately. I actually think the holidays will be good for me this time though as I am definitely tired and need some rest.

Goodluck with the DSP decision @Shaz51 You certainly work hard my sister and it is taking its toll on you - hard to give up work but you need to look after yourself too Heart

@Snowie I need to get onto HR really soon but can't bring myself to do that just yet. I will do it soon but still letting the news sink in a bit and need time to take that in. Hope you have had an okay day Hon Heart

@MDT Wrote about my day above - not up to writing about it again Smiley Sad

Sorry @Zoe7 😔

yes I tried 10 years ago but ws rejected @Zoe7 , @Faith-and-Hope , @Former-Member 

so see what happens

hugs my sister @Zoe7 

Nothing to be sorry for @MDT just didn't have it in me to write again. Saw you were moved around today so was not doing the same as last week - that's a bugger. Good that you could leave the building today though.

@Shaz51 You can only try and hope that the outcome is different this time.

Nah all good @Zoe7
I had a read of it.

I'm really bummed out tonight. Idk why.

Might have something to do with the change of roles today @MDT Sometimes those changes can affect us - especially when you have just started there. Hang in there buddy and see what happens tomorrow.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance