Forums

Forums Home

Carers Forum

Acceptance, connection, support. Share the journey.

Safe, anonymous discussion for people living with mental illness, moderated 24/7 by mental health professionals.

Read the community guidelines
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Highlighted

Farewell from Rockpool

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to drop by to let you all know that I am moving on from my time at Sane. It has been a little while since I have been in the forums consistently, so for some this message may be a little confusing while for others it may hold a different meaning.

Despite my lack of activity in the forums of late, I didn't want to disappear into the night without letting everyone know of my departure. I am big on honouring relationships that you have had and saying a proper goodbye when the time calls for it. As there are so many of you here that I have formed relationships and connections with, I wanted to honour this in my forum life as well.

The honesty and support that I see on the forums everyday is really heartwarming and everyone's contribution to the forum has been really lovely for me to witness and be apart of. It has been such a privilege to be apart of the lives of members and provide support when I have been able to. Because of this it is with a heavy heart that I take the next step, however I will look back with fond memories of my conversations and connections here.

I will be finishing up on Thursday this week (the 18th) and hope to catch as many of you between now and then Smiley Very Happy

Image result for farewell

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Farewell from Rockpool

aww @Rockpool  itll be so sad to see you go but i wish you all the best Heart

Your times on the Friday feast visiting different countries in an array of shoes all with dangerously high heels brings fond memories @Rockpool . I trust as you step out into a new role that you will be blessed.

73AFF29D-F2CF-43FF-873F-2164424732C0.jpeg

❤️ @Rockpool  .... can’t find a smiley-sad-teary-bestwishes emoji for you ..... so this will have to do .... maybe ......

☀️☁️🌨💐☕️🎈👋 💕

Thank you for all your support and care across these last few years.  Have been missing you and others .....

Take much care 🌷

awwwwww thank you for you wonderful support over the years @Rockpool , I will totally miss you lots xoxo

boots.jpg

What a beautiful farewell @Rockpool Heart All the best with your next adventure!

For urgent assistance, call: