Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Social Spaces

Re: Happy Birthday Eth ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ

Image result for happy birthday

Happy Birthday @eth 

@eth what happened to your post?

@outlander  I was  moderated because I said what I did at the art workshop.  Mods think it was too identifying.  I beg to differ but have edited it anyway.  

EDITED POST :

Re: Happy Birthday Eth 

Dear people @greenpea @Zoe7 @Sans911 @Ant7 @Faith-and-Hope @The-red-centaur @Flying_Hams @nashy @Razzle @TAB @Adge @BlueBay @oceangirl @Exoplanet @Bimby2 @outlander @BryanaCamp @Appleblossom @Teej @greenpea @Zoe7 @Sans911 @Ant7 @Faith-and-Hope @The-red-centaur @Hamsolo01 @nashy @Razzle @TAB @Adge@BlueBay @oceangirl @Exoplanet @Bimby2 @outlander @BryanaCamp @Appleblossom @Teej

Thankyou all soooooo much for all your lovely messages and images, beautiful flowers, cake - what more could a girl want?!  Well - not exactly a girl any more - half way from 50 to 60 feels quite significant - I guess I'm supposed to be a grown-up now!

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday for long to enjoy my party with you all.  Every time I thought I'd log on something nice and unexpected happened irl. 

Not complaining!

In the morning sil, bro and sil's mum and another friend and I got together for a yummy breakfast of pastries - that was a surprise - then I went by shebah ride to an art workshop where I did some stuff that I'm very happy with.  I love that sort of thing, have quite a few artefacts in my cabin.  Then a few calls and messages to reply to, then the meeting with my coordinator of NDIS supports, then a few more calls, then yummy fancy pizzas, then a live poetry reading at a local bar which was excellent.  I just fell into bed when we came home.  So all in all a fabulous day.  Thanks for your contributions to that which topped it off beautifully.  Love to all xx

Hoping this post is now acceptable.  I have to enter everyone's names again by the looks of things.   Thanks again everyone xx

@eth really glad you had a nice day, sounds like a lovely way to have spent your day.

Gee whiz that sounds like a nice one there @eth

Good on you my friend ๐Ÿ™‚ glad to hear you had a fun-filled day yesterday

awesome to read @eth . So glad you had a wonderful day. Even if you couldnโ€™t share exactly what you did in art the fact that you really wanted to tell us means that it was fabulous and that you got lots out of it. Hugs ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿค—

Dear @eth 

Image result for purple birthday

Thanks a lot @frog x

You sound as if you had an enjoyable birthday Eth - very good. Enjoy a great weekend. Blessings Bimby2.

Thank you my sister @Zoe7 , for doing this thread , love you lots HeartHeart

Happy birthday @eth 

sorry I was away but I did remember xoxo hope you had a lovely day

birthday cake 1.jpg

coffee.png

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance